Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

It is January, and we are getting our daylight back, 1 or 2 minutes a day. I'm noticing it, not pitch black when we go to piano lessons, the sun not directly in my eyes as I drive to work. Little things. January in St. Louis, it can be 50 one day, and 20 the next. No snow either, which really makes it depressing....just a little snow to play in would be nice for Travis.

So we keep on working and doing our thing, nothing exciting that's for sure. Starting to work on the taxes, want to get those done as soon as possible. Thanks to Quicken and Turbo Tax, I can do that. All I need is our W-2's and our interest statements, and I'm done!

Strange thing is that I need to start getting summer camps lined up! In January..yes. Registration begins tomorrow for Travis' favorite summer camp, and for him to get the classes he wants, I need to be on the ball!

The only thing worse than January is February...that is the dreariest month of them all, good thing it is short!

More later when something happens!!

No comments: