Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It is April?

I'm still trying to figure this whole spring thing out... frankly, I think we should just forget about spring and go straight from winter to summer... Spring pretty much sucks. I like fall, fall should be longer than it is, but that has nothing to do with spring.

It gets warm for a day, the sun pops out... then wham, it's 35 and cloudy again, then it rains for 3 days, and then it is just mud puddles and nastiness. Yes, some flowers bloom, and that is good. But, they can do that in the summer too. Overall, this spring just sucks.

I've been very busy at my new job, and not able to work on things like my blog at work. Frankly, I'm lucky if I notice it is noon and eat some lunch! I wish my stomach wouldn't remind me of lunch, but it does...I rarely go a few hours without eating.

So, yes I am busy, but I like my job so far..it has been almost a month since I started!! Wow, time sure flies!

The school year will be winding down soon enough, also can't believe how fast that has zipped by!

I suppose then, the point of this post is that there is nothing happening around here any more exciting than the weather, and the adjustment of working more...

Time to go tuck Travis in for the night!

No comments: